Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.01Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAgatha Parrot is the most exciting and hilarious comedy series since Mr Gum! But don't take our word for it . . . take hers! We had a battle of magic at Odd Street School! A magician came to do a show and he tried to hatch a scary Zombie Bird out of a silver egg. Eeky-freak! But thanks to Bianca's trombone, a secret trapdoor, and Martha being invisible ...the Zombie Bird turned out to be the funniest thing ever ha ha! (If you're scared of magic like our friend Ellie, don't worry. This book won't turn you into a frog. Or a rabbit!) Hope you like it, and thanks for reading this BLURB! Written by the hottest new prospect in children's books, Kjartan Poskitt, and illustrated by the artistic genius behind Andy Stanton's Mr Gum, David Tazzyman, Agatha Parrot is more brilliant than you could possibly imagine. Seriously - Try to imagine it. Nope, t even close. Anyway, it's the funnest of funny children's books.
- Author BiographyKjartan Poskitt When Kjartan was young he used to play pianos, present tv science shows and invent puzzles. After that he wrote the Murderous Maths books along with lots of other books about magic, space and pants. Then when he got old, a girl called Agatha Parrot asked him to help write down stories about her life. Agatha says: 'So far I've written out most of the words in my spelling book. I've also filled about 12 numeracy books, 9 literacy books and once did a project about how the sun makes plants grow which Miss Barking gave me a gold star for. This book took me AGES though! Well I didn't exactly write it, I just talked and the old man typed it out, but it took almost the whole afternoon. It would have been quicker if he hadn't kept stopping to check if he'd got any emails, but he never had. (What a loser!)' David Tazzyman David Tazzyman is now one of the most popular illustrators in children's books. He is perhaps most famous for his work on the Agatha Parrot and Mr Gum series, for which he has won awards such as The Roald Dahl Funny Prize and the Blue Peter Book Award. David lives in South London with his girlfriend, Melanie, and their son, Stanley. He grew up in Leicester, studied illustration at Manchester Metropolitan University and then travelled around Asia for three years before moving to London in 1997. He likes football, cricket, biscuits, music and drawing. He still dislikes celery.
- Author(s)Kjartan Poskitt
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAgatha Parrot
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Weight230 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Tazzyman
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.