All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
About this product
- DescriptionAge Discrimination looks at how both young and old can be penalised by prejudice against their age group. Following recent changes in the law, the issue of age discrimination has come to the fore. The new legislation will extend legal oversight of age-related discrimination to the provision of facilities, goods and services, as well as employment. Professor Sargeant provides a thorough review of the consequences of these changes and their implications for businesses and service providers, public or private. This comprehensive new book, like its predecessor Age Discrimination in Employment, is essential to practitioners responsible for HR issues, finance, operations, service delivery, quality and customer relations, and for those with a policy focus or academic interest in diversity issues.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Sargeant is Professor of Labour Law at Middlesex University, UK, and author/co-author of Employment Law (Fifth Edition) 2010, Essentials of Employment Law (Tenth Edition) 2009, Questions and Answers on Employment Law (Fourth Edition) 2011, Age Discrimination in Employment 2007, and Age Discrimination in the EU (2008).
- Author(s)Malcolm Sargeant
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.