All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been a widespread fascination with age-dissimilar couples in recent years. This book examines how the romantic relationships of these couples are understood. Based on qualitative research, McKenzie investigates tions of automy, relatedness, contradiction, and change in age-dissimilar relationships and romantic love.
- Author BiographyLara McKenzie is a Research Associate at the University of Western Australia, Australia. Her research interests include age-dissimilar relationships, romantic love, age, gender, Australian society, neoliberalism, higher education, blended learning, and government/non-government school inequalities.
- Author(s)Lara McKenzie,Stoddard Martin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Family and Intimate Life
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.