All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionSuzy Toronto puts an end to thinking that being a certain age means you have to be, act, or look a certain way. You can live a life worth loving regardless of the number of candles on your birthday cake. In this whimsical and wacky book, Suzy and her colorful characters show us that while growing older is mandatory, growing up isn't. You'll be inspired to let loose, embrace your inner child, love every wrinkle and grey hair, and always remain young at heart!
- Author(s)Suzy Toronto
- PublisherBlue Mountain Arts
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Mountain Arts
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.