Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionRetinal disease in general, and age-related macular degeneration (AMD) specifically, is of major interest worldwide due to the increasing aging population and the revolution in management of wet AMD over the past several years. Age-Related Macular Degeneration presents an up-to-date, clinically relevant mograph on the current diagsis and management of AMD. Age-Related Macular Degeneration by Drs. Jay S. Duker and Andre J. Witkin serves as a reference for ophthalmologists treating AMD in the clinic as well as other eye care professionals who see and counsel patients with AMD. Chapters will focus on the pathogenesis and risk factors for AMD, the diagsis of AMD, treatment options, and promising investigative interventions. To help readers gain familiarity recognizing AMD, the book contains multiple images in different formats: high quality color fundus photographs, black-and-white angiograms, black-and-white autofluorence images, and both color and black-and-white OCT images. Relevant to current management of AMD, Age-Related Macular Degeneration: Current Management concentrates on clinical utility rather than emphasizing published studies, filling the current void in the market for the general ophthalmology and optometry audience. Comprehensive ophthalmologists, optometrists and retinal specialists will appreciate the book's practical approach to AMD.
- Author BiographyJay S Duker , MD Andre J Witkin , MD
- Author(s)Andre J. Witkin,Jay S. Duker
- PublisherSLACK Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationThorofare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSLACK Incorporated
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.