All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionLaw of Age Restricted Sales is an authoritative and comprehensive legal text on all aspects of age restricted goods and services in England and Wales. The book covers everything from alcohol to tattoos. It also includes a full schedule of all 238 age restricted goods and includes the latest changes, such as electronic cigarettes, TV on demand services, sunbeds and social networking. The book is set out by reference to the broad categories of age restriction and separate chapters on establishing a 'due diligence' defence and the powers and duties of law enforcement officers. Each aspect is cross referenced with the relevant case law, official guidance and legislation, with a guide as to relevant factors for law enforcement officers to consider. It is an essential text for anyone engaged in under age sales enforcement or corporate compliance departments focussed on avoiding under age sales.
- Author BiographyTony Allen is the managing director of the UK's only specialist social enterprise for retailers of age restricted products. A qualified trading standards officer, Tony has particular specialism in under age sales law. He is a former chair of the Trading Standards North West Under Age Sales Strategy Group and contributed to alcohol policy, particularly around persistently selling alcohol to children. He was also responsible for the first licence revocation for persistent under age sales under the new Licensing Act 2003.
- Author(s)Tony Allen
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/10/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width116 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.