All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- DescriptionA hilarious and refreshingly honest foray into modern dating, Age, Sex, Location is Bridget Jones's Diary for HBO's Girls generation. The last thing twenty-eight-year-old Lauren is looking for is love, so why do the men she's dating assume she's searching for The One? With men running for the hills, Lauren takes drastic action and turns her love life into an experiment, vowing to follow the advice of a different dating guide every month. From releasing her inner siren to swearing off sex completely, Lauren will follow The Rules and play The Game, all with the help of her disapproving best friend and her newly loved-up housemate. But as she searches for the holy grail of -strings sex minus the heartache, Lauren soon realizes that dating is more complicated than just swiping right - and that the things you run from tend to always catch up with you...Praise for Age, Sex Location: 'Great fun - a gripping read and very touching' Marian Keyes 'So smart and sassy but with a great big heart, too. You'll go through this book as quickly as Lauren swipes left on her iPhone' - Naomi Wood, author of Mrs Hemingway 'Funny, fresh, sassy and totally captures the dating zeitgeist. If you loved Girls, you'll love this!' - Katy Regan, author of The Story of You 'With some brilliant one-liners, great dialogue and a main character you want to go out drinking with - this book was a winning combination for me. If you like your chick-lit edgy, cool and genuinely funny then look further.' - Rosie Blake, author of How to Get a (Love) Life 'Honest, funny and cringingly relatable.' Glamour 'Funny and honest this is a refreshing look at the modern dating scene' Essentials 'Laugh-out-loud funny' Elle 'Melissa's engaging voice and sharp humour lift this above other dating vels' Bella 'A clever premise, wittily delivered in upbeat, wisecracking style. Lauren's encounters provide a colourful snapshot of modern men and dating mores, while her breezy promiscuity makes Bridget Jones look positively nun-like. All good, dirty fun - and there's a great twist to how she gets her guy in the end. American Pimentel writes lyrically of her adopted city, and her insights into the British are as spot-on as they are hilarious' Daily Mail 'Witty frank and candid, this book takes the reader on a hilarious tour throught the world of modern dating' Heat 'Frank, refreshing...such a satisfying read' Stylist Melissa grew up in a small town in Massachusetts in a house without cable and therefore much of her childhood was spent watching 1970s British comedy on public television. At twenty-two, she made the move to London and has lived there happily for ten years, though has sadly never come across the Ministry of Funny Walks. Before meeting her fiance, she spent much of her time trawling the London dating scene for clean, n-sociopathic sexual partners and blogging about it, which became the inspiration for her first vel. These days, she spends much of her time reading in the various pubs of Stoke Newington and engaging in a long-standing emotional feud with their disgruntled cat, Welles. She works in publishing.
- Author BiographyMelissa Pimentel grew up in a small town in Massachusetts in a house without cable TV and therefore much of her childhood was spent watching 1970s British comedy on public television. At twenty-two, she made the move to London and has lived there happily for ten years, though she has sadly never come across the Ministry of Funny Walks. Before meeting her husband, she spent much of her time trawling the London dating scene for clean, non-sociopathic sexual partners and blogging about it, which became the inspiration for her first novel. These days, she spends much of her time reading in the various pubs of Stoke Newington and engaging in a long-standing emotional feud with their disgruntled cat, Welles. She works in publishing.
- Author(s)Melissa Pimentel
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight297 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.