All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn ever-more diverse America is getting older, but American policies are t growing with the needs of our ethnic and aging society. Age Through Ethnic Lenses explores the distinct characteristics and unique social, political, ecomic, and cultural situations of America's aged, while highlighting the common needs and objectives among all aging Americans. With portraits of Asians, Latis, individuals of European and African origins, Native Americans, Socio-religious groups, women, gay men and women, and the rural aged, this book broadens our perspective on the issues of long-term care, and provides a valuable guide for future public policy as we enter the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyLaura Katz Olson is professor of political science at Lehigh University.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight472 g
- Width159 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byLaura Katz Olson
- Foreword byDonald E. Gelfand
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.