All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough it is something that affects all of us, ageing is somewhat a taboo subject in Irish society. The scope of the book is wide, covering how Irish society sees ageing; ageing in the contexts of work, sexuality, spirituality and recreation; how to remain healthy and active; managing your finances; ageing and families (becoming a carer for an elderly relative); conditions that may cause concern, including mobility and memory problems; and moving into care and elder abuse. Ageing and Caring aims to inform older people and their families, but also to show that the latter years of life can be just as fulfilling as any other life stage.
- Author BiographyProfessor Des O'Neill is a consultant geriatrician at Tallaght Hospital in Dublin. He received an All-Ireland Inspirational Life Award in 2010 for his inspirational leadership in engaging older people to lead active and fulfilling lives.
- Author(s)Des O'Neill
- PublisherOrpen Press
- Date of Publication14/09/2012
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintOrpen Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.