All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe Everyday Entrepreneur returns with a course on going into business for budding entrepreneurs of early or later age. With his newest group of students, Sam zeroes in on the challenges facing aspiring business owners in their teen or senior years, the unique challenges they face, and what these mean for the entrepreneur. While younger entrepreneurs have trouble getting into the work force, elder businesspeople are being squeezed out before they are ready. The ecomic and social factors spurring both groups into entrepreneurship are sometimes inspiring, sometimes frustrating. As a senior, these hurdles are close to home for Sam, who shares his experience and wisdom about sunrise and sunset businesses.
- Author BiographyFred Dawkins is a manufacturing, retail, land development, small business consulting, and import/export entrepreneur, and co-founder of The Olde Hide House, Canada's largest leather store. He holds a Bachelor's degree in commerce and finance and an MA in economics. He lives in Guelph, Ontario.
- Author(s)Fred Dawkins
- PublisherDundurn Group Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDundurn Group Ltd
- Weight1 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.