Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers you a candid look into the workings of one of the world's largest bureaucracies, the author of the Agenda 21 Act. Motivated by the best intentions, it tries to stamp out poverty in the world, and to protect the most fragile environmental areas, but it leaves out the cost factors, in terms of quality of life and liberty. Would the Agenda 21 impact the USA positively or negatively? You be the judge!
- Author BiographyJulian Chitta is a retired electrical engineer and a former US Merchant Marine Officer, a Captain, who likes to research historical, political and scientific subjects that other authors ignore. Using an easy, conversational style, this author can present the most complex subject in a manner easy to understand.
- Author(s)Julian Chitta
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.