All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes current advances and future directions in the theory and application of intelligent agents and multi-agent systems in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) sector. It is the product of an international effort involving a network of construction IT and computing researchers, investigating different aspects of agent theory and applications. The contributed chapters cover different perspectives and application areas, and represent significant efforts to harness emerging techlogies such as intelligent agents and multi-agent systems for improved business processes in the AEC sector. The first four chapters cover the theoretical foundations of agent techlogy whilst the remaining chapters deal with the application of agent-based systems in solving problems in the construction domain.
- Author BiographyProfessor Chimay Anumba holds the chair in Construction Engineering and Informatics at Loughborough University, UK. Dr Onuegbu Ugwu is a Research Assistant Professor at the University of Hong Kong. Dr Zhaomin Ren is a Research Associate at Loughborough University, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/2005
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpon Press
- Content Note21 black & white tables, 85 black & white line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byChimay J. Anumba,O. O. Ugwu,Zhaomin Ren
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.