Ages & Stages Questionnaires: Social Emotional (ASQ:SE-2): Quick Start Guide (Spanish) / Guia Rapida en Espanol: A Parent-Completed Child Monitoring System for Social-Emotional Behaviors by Jane Squires, Diane Bricker, Elizabeth Twombley (Paperback, 2016)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe ASQ:SE-2(TM)trade; Quick Start Guide is a convenient, at-a-glance guide that keeps ASQ:SE-2 scoring and administration basics right at the fingertips. Perfect for busy professionals on the go, this Quick Start Guide is laminated, lightweight, and so cost-effective that every professional in a program can have one (it's sold in a package of 5). ASQ:SE-2 users will turn to the Quick Start Guide for clear, simple directions on selecting the correct questionnaire, scoring ASQ:SE-2, and communicating results to parents. The Quick Start Guide is part of the ASQ:SE-2 screening system. ASQ:SE-2 is the NEW edition of the bestselling screener trusted to uncover possible social-emotional issues as early as possible during the crucial first 6 years of life. The 9 age-appropriate ASQ:SE-2 questionnaires effectively screen 7 key developmental areas: self-regulation, compliance, adaptive functioning, automy, affect, social-communication, and interaction with people. The second edition of ASQ:SE-2 has been revised and updated with invaluable new features, including a NEW 2 month questionnaire, an expanded age range, updated cutoff scores, new behavior and communication items, and more updates to help you better support families and promote social-emotional development.
- Author BiographyDr.Jane Squires has served as principal investigator on research studies at the University of Oregon on the ASQ system. She is a professor in special education, focusing on early intervention and early childhood special education. She directs the Early Intervention Program and is associate director of the University of Oregon Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities. Dr.Jane Squires has directed national outreach training activities related to developmental screening and the involvement of parents in the assessment and monitoring of their child's development. She currently directs research grants related to early childhood mental health and systems change related to early identification and treatment of newborn infants exposed prenatally to drugs and alcohol. In addition to her interests in screening and early identification, Dr. Squires directs the doctoral and master's level early intervention/special education personnel preparation programs and teachers courses in early intervention/special education at the University of Oregon.
- Author(s)Diane Bricker,Elizabeth Twombley,Jane Squires
- PublisherBrookes Publishing Co
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookes Publishing Co
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.