Ages & Stages Questionnaires: Social-Emotional (ASQ:SE-2): Starter Kit: A Parent-Completed Child Monitoring System for Social-Emotional Behaviors by Diane Bricker, Kimberly Murphy, Jane Squires, Jill Dolata, Robert Hoselton, Elizabeth Twombly (Mixed media product, 2015)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis convenient Starter Kit includes everything you need to start screening children with ASQ:SE-2, a box of 9 photocopiable paper masters of the questionnaires and scoring sheets, the ASQ:SE-2 CD-ROM, with printable PDF questionnaires, the ASQ:SE-2 Users Guide, and ASQ:SE-2 Quick Start Guide. ASQ:SE-2 questionnaires are better than ever, with helpful new features like: * New 2 month questionnaire: Reliably screen and start monitoring children as young as 1 month, so critical interventions can start earlier. * Screen through kindergarten: Now you can screen children from 1 - 72 months with gaps, so you can use ASQ:SE-2 through kindergarten and the transition to school. * New behavior and communication items designed to elicit parent concerns that may point to autism and early communication issues. * New data and cutoffs: ASQ:SE-2 is based on updated research and a large sample size of more than 14,000 diverse children. * New monitoring zone that clearly identifies children who are close to the cutoff and should be monitored and rescreened. * Questionnaire items revised and refined based on user feedback, to help parents provide the best responses. * Sturdy, convenient new box with a handle for easy portability. The Starter Kit is part of the ASQ:SE-2 screening system. ASQ:SE-2 is the NEW edition of the bestselling screener trusted to uncover possible social-emotional issues as early as possible during the crucial first 6 years of life. The 9 age-appropriate ASQ:SE-2 questionnaires effectively screen 7 key developmental areas: self-regulation, compliance, adaptive functioning, automy, affect, social-communication, and interaction with people.
- Author BiographyDr Jane Squires has served as principal investigator on research studies at the University of Oregon on the ASQ system. She is a professor in special education, focusing on early intervention and early childhood special education. She directs the Early Intervention Program and is associate director of the University of Oregon Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities. Dr Diane Bricker is the former director of the Early Intervention Program at the University of Oregon and a key developer of the ASQ and AEPS(R) systems. She has focused her professional career on the development and study of assessment systems and intervention approaches for young children with disabilities and those at risk for developing disabilities. Dr. Bricker has been instrumental in the development of graduate-level personnel preparation programs that have produced professionals who are delivering quality services to thousands of young children and their families. She has published extensively in the field of early intervention.
- Author(s)Diane Bricker,Elizabeth Twombly,Jane Squires,Jill Dolata,Kimberly Murphy,Robert Hoselton
- PublisherBrookes Publishing Co
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookes Publishing Co
- Weight525 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Contained items statementContains 9 Loose-leaf items and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.