Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionMitch Brooks is an unproven rookie prosecutor whose star is on the rise. His unyielding ambition to prosecute the biggest cases lands him the trial of a remorseless killer who murdered a store clerk during a robbery and a police officer who tried to stop his escape. Mitch must overcome his own inexperience and the skill of the preeminent defense attorney in the city of Indianapolis to see that justice is delivered for two grieving families. Mitch relies on the sage advice of a veteran prosecutor who takes him under his wing, the gritty homicide detective who tracked down the killer, and his single-minded determination for justice as he prepares for the trial that can make or break his fledgling career. With relentless preparation, he faces the ultimate test of his ability, all the while falling in love with a beautiful woman when love is the last thing on his mind.
- Author BiographyThe author works as a deputy prosecuting attorney in Indianapolis, Indiana, assigned to the Homicide Division of the Marion County Prosecutor's Office. He prosecutes cases against defendants charged with murder and attempt murder and has been a deputy prosecutor for the past ten years. He is also a Judge Advocate in the Army holding the rank of Major, and he recently completed his twentieth year of service. After fifteen years in the Infantry and Long Range Surveillance, he transferred to the Judge Advocate General Corps and deployed to Baghdad, Iraq for Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2006. He was deployed as a Judge Advocate in Iraq when he wrote this book. He is a graduate of Ball State University and Indiana University School of Law in Indianapolis and is licensed to practice law in Indiana and Florida. He currently lives in Fishers, Indiana with his two young sons.
- Author(s)Timothy C Baldwin
- Date of Publication27/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.