All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $32.08
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $33.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together leading scholars to make connections between efficiency and a number of diverse areas of current interest to ecomists. Included are new results concerning aggregation of technical efficiency, sources of productivity growth in U.S. manufacturing, intellectual property rights, and the determinants of successful mergers.
- Author BiographyRolf Fare is Professor of Economics at Oregon State University. He received his Docent in Economics from the University of Lund, Sweden. He did post graduate work under Professor R. W. Shephard at the University of California, Berkeley. He has published in various journals including Econometrica, Economic Theory, and the Journal of Economic Theory. Shawna Grosskopf is Professor of Economics at Oregon State University. She received her doctoral degree in Economics from Syracuse University. She has published in a variety of journals including the American Economic Review, Journal of Econometrics, Journal of Productivity Analysis, and Economic Theory. Daniel Primont is Professor of Economics at Southern Illinois University Carbondale. He received his doctoral degree in Economics from the University of California, Santa Barbara. His research includes theoretical work in production and duality theory and both theoretical and empirical work in efficiency measurement. He has published in a variety of journals including the Journal of Economic Theory, Journal of Econometrics, Journal of Productivity Analysis, and Economic Theory.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleStudies in Productivity and Efficiency
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byDaniel Primont,Rolf Fare,Shawna Grosskopf
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.