Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionAgile or lightweight processes have revolutionized the software development industry. They're faster and more efficient than traditional software development processes. They enable developers to * embrace requirement changes during the project * deliver working software in frequent iterations * focus on the human factor in software development Unfortunately, most agile processes are designed for small or mid-sized software development projects bad news for large teams that have to deal with rapid changes to requirements. That means all large teams! With Agile Software Development in the Large, Jutta Eckstein a leading speaker and consultant in the agile community shows how to scale agile processes to teams of up to 200. The same techniques are also relevant to teams of as few as 10 developers, especially within large organizations. Topics include * the agile value system as used in large teams * the impact of a switch to agile processes * the agile coordination of several sub-teams * the way project size and team size influence the underlying architecture Stop getting frustrated with inflexible processes that cripple your large projects! Use this book to harness the efficiency and adaptability of agile software development.
- Author(s)Jutta Eckstein
- PublisherDorset House Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/2004
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDorset House Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.