All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is a tutorial that goes from basic to professional level for Agile IT security. It begins by assuming little kwledge of agile security. Readers should hold a good kwledge of security methods and agile development. The book is targeted at IT security managers, directors, and architects. It is useful for anyone responsible for the deployment of IT security countermeasures. Security people with a strong kwledge of agile software development will find this book to be a good review of agile concepts.
- Author BiographyJeff Laskowski is a senior IT Specialist with IBM's Software group, the author of Agile IT Security Implementation Methodologies, and a freelance author for IBM Developer Works. His expertise in the area of software delivery and security spans more than a decade. During this tenure, Jeff was a principal consultant for application quality at Compuware. As such, Jeff enabled businesses around the globe to proactively integrate effective security practices into their organizations. Jeff joined the IBM team in 2006 and is now a Lead Engineer for the Great Lakes software business unit for Security.
- Author(s)Jeff Laskowski
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight221 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.