Agile Java Development with Spring, Hibernate and Eclipse by Anil Hemrajani (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $81.65+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $21.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
About this product
- DescriptionAgile Java(TM) Development With Spring, Hibernate and Eclipse is a book about robust techlogies and effective methods which help bring simplicity back into the world of enterprise Java development. The three key techlogies covered in this book, the Spring Framework, Hibernate and Eclipse, help reduce the complexity of enterprise Java development significantly. Furthermore, these techlogies enable plain old Java objects (POJOs) to be deployed in light-weight containers versus heavy-handed remote objects that require heavy EJB containers. This book also extensively covers techlogies such as Ant, JUnit, JSP tag libraries and touches upon other areas such as such logging, GUI based debugging, monitoring using JMX, job scheduling, emailing, and more. Also, Extreme Programming (XP), Agile Model Driven Development (AMDD) and refactoring are methods that can expedite the software development projects by reducing the amount of up front requirements and design; hence these methods are embedded throughout the book but with just eugh details and examples to t sidetrack the focus of this book. In addition, this book contains well separated, subjective material (opinion sidebars), comic illustrations, tips and tricks, all of which provide real-world and practical perspectives on relevant topics. Last but t least, this book demonstrates the complete lifecycle by building and following a sample application, chapter-by-chapter, starting from conceptualization to production using the techlogy and processes covered in this book. In summary, by using the techlogies and methods covered in this book, the reader will be able to effectively develop enterprise-class Java applications, in an agile manner!
- Author BiographyAnil Hemrajani has been working with Java technology since late 1995 as a developer, entrepreneur, author, and trainer. He is the founder of Isavix Corporation, a successful IT service company, and DeveloperHub.com (formerly isavix.net), an award-winning online developer community that grew to over 100,000 registered members. He has twenty years of experience in the information technology community working with several Fortune 100 companies and also smaller organizations. He has published numerous articles in well-known trade journals, presented at conferences and seminars around the world, and has received the Outstanding Contribution to the Growth of the Java Community award from Sun Microsystems, the Best Java Client award at JavaOne for BackOnline, a Java-based online backup client/server product, and was nominated for a Computerworld-Smithsonian award for a free online file storage service website.
- Author(s)Anil Hemrajani
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication09/05/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSams Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width179 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.