Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionArchitecting and Orchestrating Agile focuses t only on the day to day agile activities and people interaction, but also focuses on the designing aspects of Agile. And it starts with Program and Portfolio stakeholders alignment of strategic themes, driving clarity with business and architectural Epics and how that fits down to program and team level tactical planning. The leadership must make sure that the techlogy team understands the business value of a product feature and do anything possible to keep the development cost down. And at the same time, the business and product owners should understand the techlogy that help them to function better and solve business problems effectively. This emergence is a true gain for an agile organization. So the big question is whether the IT governance in your agile organization is creating desirable IT behavior and helping address your opportunities. In order to make governance effective, it needs to be designed correctly. Transparency, information sharing, communications and performance measurements are some of the key components to establishing governance that ensures business and IT have synergies.
- Author(s)Tony Adams
- Date of Publication26/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.