All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe rules and practices for Scrum a simple process for managing complex projects are few, straightforward, and easy to learn. But Scrum s simplicity itself its lack of prescription can be disarming, and new practitioners often find themselves reverting to old project management habits and tools and yielding lesser results. In this illuminating series of case studies, Scrum co-creator and evangelist Ken Schwaber identifies the real-world lessons the successes and failures culled from his years of experience coaching companies in agile project management. Through them, you ll understand how to use Scrum to solve complex problems and drive better results delivering more valuable software faster.Gain the foundation in Scrum theory and practice you need to: Rein in even the most complex, unwieldy projects Effectively manage unknown or changing product requirements Simplify the chain of command with self-managing development teams Receive clearer specifications and feedback from customers Greatly reduce project planning time and required tools Build and release products in 30-day cycles so clients get deliverables earlier Avoid missteps by regularly inspecting, reporting on, and fine-tuning projects Support multiple teams working on a large-scale project from many geographic locations Maximize return on investment!
- Author BiographyA 30-year veteran of the software development industry, Ken Schwaber is a leader of the agile process revolution and one of the developers of the Scrum process. A signatory of the Agile Manifesto in 2001, he subsequently founded the Agile Alliance and the Scrum Alliance. Ken authored Agile Project Management with Scrum and coauthored Agile Software Development with Scrum and has helped train more than 47,000 certified ScrumMasters.
- Author(s)Ken Schwaber
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/02/2004
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width189 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.