All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionOlder Americans experience stages of ageing with distinct priorities. For younger retirees, climate can be most important; for older retirees, quality of health care. Various states support these and other priorities to sharply different degrees. While many Americans kw which states offer mild climates for outdoor recreation, they rarely kw which states offer the best medical care to Medicare patients. This book tells them and suggests sequential moves to take advantage of states' varying strengths.
- Author Biography<strong>Charles Lockhart</strong> is Professor of Political Science at Texas Christian University, USA.
- Author(s)Charles Lockhart,Jean Giles-Sims
- PublisherPennsylvania State University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPennsylvania State University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight338 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.