All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionIntergenerational learning enables intellectually vibrant elderly people who reside in an assisted-living facility to enrich the lives of university students by demystifying old age. More specifically, a structured program of classroom-like activities and personal relationship-building debunks stereotypes of old age and teaches the students to value people for who, rather than how old, they are.
- Author BiographyRichard C. Adelman (email@example.com), Ph.D., is an Emeritus Professor of Biological Chemistry and Past Director of the Institute of Gerontology at the University of Michigan School of Medicine, and Director of University Relations at University Living, Ann Arbor, MI. He is a Past President of the Gerontological Society of America; Past Chairman of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs National Advisory Committee on Geriatrics and Gerontology; recipient of numerous research grants and other awards; and author of more than 120 articles and editor of more than 30 books.
- Author(s)Richard C Adelman Ph D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.