All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionAging Education provides educators in aging studies with a unique text that responds to the paucity of instructional strategies and teaching materials. By developing and explaining a multidisciplinary approach to working with older adults in areas related to health, education, ethics, law, cultural competency for a multicultural population, translating social policy into practice, spirituality, and human services, the editors provide an imaginative and thought-provoking unmet need for gerontology educators by providing them with teaching and practice strategies in aging education.
- Author BiographyNieli Langer holds a Ph. D. in Social Welfare, Gerontology from Fordham University. She is Associate Professor in the Graduate Division of Human Services, College of New Rochelle. Terry Tirrito holds a Ph.D. in Gerontology from Fordham University. She is Professor in the College of Social Work, and former Director of the Doctoral Program at the University of South Carolina, Columbia.
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication15/01/2004
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width142 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byNieli Langer,Terry Tirrito
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.