Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionHaving limited face time with their doctor during their brief medical office or clinic visit, most people (but particularly the elderly) will find their questions, frustrations, and medical problems inadequately answered. This book was inspired by actual issues which confused, confounded, and frustrated older patients, and for which they, and their caregivers repeatedly sought answers and explanations: issues dealing with aging, health and disease, health care, hospitalization, emergency care, insurance, medical billing, medications, laboratory testing, interactions with doctors, and much more. Inspired by their need for answers, this book was written to fill many of the gaps in the average senior's kwledge, and help them understand what's happening in their bodies and in their medical life. This book confronts the complexity of health care for the elderly, and offers guidance for a longer and happier life. It is what you need to kw if you are an older health care consumer.
- Author BiographyDr. Finkelstein is a board-certified internist and geriatrician actively practicing medicine and geriatrics for the past thirty five years in New York City. He is a clinical associate professor of medicine at NYU-Langone Medical Center, where he has been teaching medical students, physicians-in-training, junior faculty, colleagues, nursing staff, and patients since 1970. Dr. Finkelstein has been cited repeatedly as one of the Best Doctors in New York in geriatrics.
- Author(s)Dr Martin S Finkelstein MD
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.