Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes up the complicated question of writing faculty development and the training necessary to address shifting definitions of literate acts. Specifically, it focuses on issues of aging, addressing both attitudes toward aging literacies and the role that age plays in the acquisition of new literacy practices. It suggests the necessity of becoming more literate about how current research on aging might impact the field of rhetoric and composition studies.
- Author(s)Angela Crow
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleNew Directions in Computers and Composition
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Edited byCynthia Selfe,Gail Hawisher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.