All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo field of study more completely integrates the mature person over the life course than does gerontology. Understanding senior citizens-who represent a continually growing population-is becoming increasingly important. AGING, THE INDIVIDUAL, AND SOCIETY introduces readers to gerontology in a compassionate way that helps them understand older people and kw how to work with them. The book balances academic research and practical discussions, integrating social and cultural perspectives with the story of the individual aging process. Activities and enhance reader's understanding and skills by providing many opportunities for experiential learning.
- Author BiographySusan Hillier is a former Coordinator of the Gerontology program at Sonoma State University. She holds a Ph.D in human development from the University of California, Davis.
- Author(s)Georgia M. Barrow,Susan Hillier
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.