All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionFor centuries people have puzzled over the inevitability of human aging. At the end of the 20th century a remarkable scientific discovery emerged, based on a series of important interconnected insights over quite a long period of time. The aim of this book is to dispel igrance by explaining in n-technical language what are the reasons for aging and the myth of excessive prolongation of life.
- Author(s)Robin Holliday
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight387 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.