All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.37Trending at AU $27.60
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $46.79
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.84
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $12.91
- AU $20.05Trending at AU $27.78
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.24
- AU $10.60Trending at AU $16.33
About this product
- DescriptionTake one food writer named Cranky Agnes, add a hitman named Shane, mix them together with a Southern mob wedding, a missing necklace, two anyed flamingos, and a dog named Rhett, and you ve got a recipe for a sexy, hilarious vel about the disastrous side of true love....Agnes Crandall s life goes awry when a dognapper invades her kitchen one night, seriously hampering her attempts to put on a wedding that she s staked her entire net worth on. Then a hero climbs through her bedroom window. His name is Shane last name, just Shane and he has his own problems: He s got a big hit scheduled, a rival trying to take him out, and an ex-mobster uncle asking him to protect some little kid named Agnes. When he finds out that Agnes isn t so little, that his uncle has forgotten to mention a missing five million bucks he might have lost in Agnes s house, and that his last hit was a miss, Shane s life isn t looking so good, either. Then a bunch of lowlifes come looking for the money, a string of hitmen show up for Agnes, and some wedding guests gather with the intent to throw more than rice. Agnes and Shane have their hands full with greed, florists, treachery, flamingos, mayhem, mothers of the bride, and most dangerous of all each other.
- Author(s)Bob Mayer,Jennifer Crusie
- PublisherBrilliance Audio
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrilliance Audio
- Read bySandra Burr
- Contained items statement10 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time720
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.