CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionToday's food and agribusiness managers operate in a rapidly changing, highly volatile, international, high techlogy, consumer-focused world. Agribusiness Management helps prepare students and managers for a successful career in this new world of food and fiber production and marketing. This text uses four specific approaches to help readers develop and enhance their capabilities as agribusiness managers. First, it offers a contemporary focus that reflects the issues that agribusiness managers face today and are likely to face tomorrow. Second, the book presents conceptual material in a pragmatic way with illustrations and examples that will help the reader understand how a specific concept works in practice. Third, the book has a decision-making emphasis, providing contemporary tools that readers will find useful when making decisions in the contemporary business environment. Finally, Agribusiness Management offers a pertinent set of discussion questions and case studies that will allow the reader to apply the material covered in real-world situations. This fifth edition of Agribusiness Management has been updated throughout and continues to provide students and adult learners with an essential understanding of what it takes to be a successful agribusiness manager in today's rapidly evolving, highly unpredictable marketplace.
- Author BiographyFreddie L. Barnard is Professor in the Department of Agricultural Economics at Purdue University, USA. Jay T. Akridge is the Glenn W. Sample Dean of Agriculture at Purdue University, USA. Frank J. Dooley is Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning and Professor in the Department of Agricultural Economics at Purdue University, USA. John C. Foltz is Dean for the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences at the University of Idaho, USA. Elizabeth A. Yeager is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Agricultural Economics at Kansas State University, USA.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Anne Yeager,Frank J. Dooley,Freddie L. Barnard,Jay T. Akridge,John Charles Foltz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Textbooks in Environmental and Agricultural Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note115 black & white illustrations, 59 black & white tables, 49 black & white halftones, 66 black & white line drawings
- Weight1270 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.