All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAgricultural futures and options has been written for the potential and actual users of agricultural futures markets but should also provide a useful introduction to the more academic students of the subject. Divided into three parts, the first examines the North American markets with chapters on Chicago, definitions, hedgers, commodity trading advisors, options, New York and the Winnipeg community. Part 2's study of the European markets looks at soft commodities and the London Fox, the London Grain Futures Market, meat futures, potato futures and soya bean meal futures. Investing and investor protection is the subject of part 3. Guidelines are provided for opening and servicing an account and a further chapter deals with regulation.
- Author BiographyRichard Duncan, formerly Cargill Group.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRichard Duncan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.