Agricultural Mechanics: Fundamentals and Applications by Ray Herren (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $270.71+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $136.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionAgricultural Mechanics: Fundamentals & Applications continues to be the most widely used textbook for high school Agricultural Mechanics programs nationwide because of its student friendly layout and its comprehensive coverage. Topics covered range from welding to tool identification, from diesel engine maintenance to masonry. The units are presented in a logical, easy to follow format allowing students to comprehend concepts and apply them in hands on applications. Objectives and competencies to be developed are included in each section, along with a list of new terms, a materials list, student activities, and self-evaluations. The new fifth edition has been updated throughout to address the changing techlogies that help shape the world of agriculture.
- Author BiographyDr. Ray V. Herren has been actively involved in agriculture for most of his life. He grew up on a diversified farm, where he played a major role in the production of livestock. He obtained a bachelor of science degree in agricultural education from Auburn University, a master's degree in agribusiness education from Alabama A & M, and a doctorate in vocational education (with an emphasis in agricultural education) from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Dr. Herren has taught at Gaylesville High School, Virginia Tech, Oregon State University, and the University of Georgia in Athens, where he recently retired as head of the Department of Agriculture Leadership, Education, and Communication. In addition to serving as national president in the Future Farmers of America (FFA) alumni organization, he has served on numerous committees from the local to international level, including a national task force to develop FFA programs for middle school and the national committee for career development events. His prolific scholarly activity includes 26 journal articles, 51 invited or refereed presentations, and 12 books and manuals. He has also earned several awards for his commitment to service, including induction into the Georgia Agricultural Teacher Hall of Fame and UGA's prestigious College of Education Outstanding Teaching Award.
- Author(s)Ray Herren
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/04/2005
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight1975 g
- Width225 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.