All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on both treatment and prevention of medical problems in a rural setting Comprehensive reference for family physicians providing care for patients in rural and agricultural areas Presents a practice-based approach
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight848 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJames E. Lessenger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.