All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionPolitically portrayed as valiant family farms scratching out a living in the Jeffersonian mode, agriculture is instead the most regulated and subsidized sector of the industrial ecomy, deeply intertwined in environmental policies. Agricultural Policy and the Environment pulls back the wrappings that cloak U.S. agriculture and explains how and why politics has affected the traditional stewardship role played by agriculture. The stories about why this has happened are as important to understanding policy outcomes today as the stories that explain how it has evolved.
- Author BiographyRoger E. Meiners is professor of law and economics at the University of Texas at Arlington and a senior associate of PERC. Bruce Yandle is professor of economics emeritus at Clemson University and is also a senior associate of PERC.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication09/04/2003
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleThe Political Economy Forum
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width145 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byBruce Yandle,Roger E. Meiners
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.