All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionPost-reform India has seen a decline in agricultural growth as well as supply-demand imbalance and rising prices. This book presents a comprehensive analysis of domestic and international prices and trade since 1980-81, covering the past quarter of a century. Backed with rich data, it provides comparisons between the pre- and post-liberalisation policies and their effect on farm profitability, domestic prices and prices variability, and examines their possible role in determining the trajectory of agricultural growth since 1991. The book will appeal to students, scholars and researchers of agriculture studies, ecomics, finance, and development studies, as well as policy makers and agriculture experts.
- Author BiographyAshutosh Kumar Tripathi is Assistant Professor at the Indian Institute of Management Rohtak, Haryana, India.
- Author(s)Ashutosh Kumar Tripathi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Weight498 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.