All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive, original and invative analysis of the social, ecomic and political factors affecting contemporary Russian reform is based upon extensive field work, interviews, archival documents, and published and unpublished source material conducted over a six-year period. This book is organized around the central question of the role of the state and its effect on the course of Russian agrarian reform.
- Author BiographyStephen K. Wegren is associate professor of political science at Southern Methodist University. Since 1990 he has published more than three dozen articles on various aspects of political and economic reforms in Russia. His most recent publication is Land Reform in the Former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe.
- Author(s)Stephen K. Wegren
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication15/08/1998
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePitt Series in Russian and East European Studies
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.