Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.27Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA teacher's guide for instructing beginners of Aikido--this book appeals to the new beginner and experienced student alike. Nippon Kan was established in 1980 as a center for Denver residents to experience Japanese culture. The center has since served more than 6,000 studetns wit hits variety of classes, but its core is still Aikido. Thousands of students have benfitted from Gaku Homma's form of dynamic Aikido.
- Author BiographyGaku Homma, founder and chief instructor of Nippon Kan, is the author of Aikido Sketch Diary, The Folk Art of Japanese Country Cooking, and Children and the Martial Arts: An Aikido Point of View. He has practiced under Morihei Ueshiba, the founder of Aikido, as well as other high-ranking instructors.
- Author(s)Gaku Homma
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/05/1990
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.