All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can schools do to raise the academic attainment of every pupil? Helping you to ensure that every pupil fulfils their potential, this book draws on the authors' research and practical experience to demonstrate what can be done to raise attainment, especially in pupils from culturally diverse backgrounds. This book contains tried-and-tested strategies for: - inducting asylum seekers - supporting bilingual learners - working with gypsy and traveller children - raising the attainment of black boys - working with parents and the local community Highly practical, this book contains lesson activities, suggestions for improving your teaching skills, case studies and activities for professional reflection. All teachers, teaching assistants and teacher trainers, especially those working in culturally diverse classrooms, will want to read this book.
- Author BiographySimon Brownhill is Senior Lecturer at the University of Derby.
- Author(s)Des Hewitt,Marie Parker-Jenkins,Simon Brownhill,Tania Sanders
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPaul Chapman Publishing Ltd
- Content Notediagrams
- Weight386 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.