All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLately, Marla Jean Bandy has been feeling dried up, dustier than a ghost town in an old western movie. Her -good husband just dumped her for ather woman. Now if this woman had been a young bimbo, it would've been embarassing but Marla Jean would've accepted it but he left her for the 54-year old never-been-married librarian who drove the Bookmobile. That will show her for encouraging him to read more! The absolute last thing she needs in her life right w is Abel Jacobson - aka Jake - with a sexy, lazy smile spread across his face like an angel in a cowboy hat. Ages ago, Jake was her brother's best friend and w that she's dipping a toe in the dating pool, he's popping up everywhere, keeping an eye on her. The only trouble is she can't erase the memory of that hot summer night years ago and the one hungry kiss they shared. But she's t the same dumb girl who'd been sweet on him years ago and she won't ever let herself be that girl again...One look at Marla Jean, newly divorced and out on the town, is eugh to make any red-blooded man sit up and take tice - Jake can't help himself. He should steer clear of her and let her make her own mistakes but old habits die hard. He owes it to her brother to look after her, even though she fights him at absolutely every turn. But will he be able to resist her himself?
- Author BiographyMolly Cannon lives in Arlington, Texas with her husband. AIN'T MISBEHAVING is her first novel.
- Author(s)Molly Cannon
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication23/08/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight180 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.19Trending at AU $16.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.