More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn high school Sugar Carey had reigned supreme. Only now, fifteen years and several husbands later, she's s run out of money, luck and options. But Sugar arrives back home to discover that everyone else is living her life.
- Author BiographySusan Elizabeth Philips has found fans all over the world with her warm and wonderful contemporary love stories that manage to touch hearts as well as funny bones. She lives in the Chicago suburbs and is the mother of two sons.
- Author(s)Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/02/2005
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight255 g
- Width112 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- 5maj201204 Apr, 2012by
Susan Elizabeth Philips is great.
Susan Elizabeth Philips is great. Once I start reading any of her books I could not put it down. Eventhough she writes classic romance novels and the ends are qiute predictable you can really relate to her funny, quirky characters. She writes a moving stories so I highly recommend it.