All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe book deals with the theory of Air Breathing Engines or more precisely aircraft engines. These engines take air from the atmosphere, accelerate and produce thrust to the aircraft. Gas turbine forms the basic unit and is gas generator. The components of the gas turbines are given in detail. It is a machine based on which is developed Turbo Prop and Turbo Jet Engines. Rocket has been considered as n-breathing engine. The book will be useful for Aeronautical Engineering students. The book contains worked out examples taken from the data of leading aircraft manufacturers. The book will be suitable for Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace and Aircraft Engineering courses. The space scientist and students working for space travel can also benefit from this book. The book will offer working kwledge of the operation of the aircraft to engineers in this area.
- Author(s)Zoeb Husain
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2010
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Weight350 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.