All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionFreddie Mercury did it. Hormone-addled adolescents do it. Grown men do it in the privacy of their own homes (and, sometimes, in dark public gatherings) and w you, too, can take your first step toward becoming a master axeman. All you need to kw is here: Dos and don'ts (and even accessories from how to choose the axe that's best for you, to onstage tips)A user's guide to the key air guitar moves, and more graded by difficulty, from learner to master axeman level.50 fret-fondling favorites to play plus ten to avoid at all costs... REMEMBER, IT'S NEVER TOO EARLY OR TOO LATE TO START STRUMMING. ALL YOU NEED IS A COPY OF THIS BOOK, AND A BELIEF IN THE POWER OF ROCK!
- Author BiographyBruno MacDonald wrote Omnibus Rock Connections, and coedited Cassell s 1001 Songs You Must Hear Before You Die and 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die. He has contributed to books including Guinness British Hit Singles and Rockopedia, and Rock: The Rough Guide. His Pink Floyd Through the Eyes Of . . ., published in 1997, is still in print in the United States. Bruno has advocated amnesty for air guitarists since being taken to see Kiss at the age of eleven.
- Author(s)Bruno MacDonald
- PublisherInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.