All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionA panel of respected air pollution control educators and practicing professionals critically survey the both principles and practices underlying control processes, and illustrate these with a host of detailed design examples for practicing engineers. The authors discuss the performance, potential, and limitations of the major control processes-including fabric filtration, cyclones, electrostatic precipitation, wet and dry scrubbing, and condensation-as a basis for intelligent planning of abatement systems,. Additional chapters critically examine flare processes, thermal oxidation, catalytic oxidation, gas-phase activated carbon adsorption, and gas-phase biofiltration. The contributors detail the Best Available Techlogies (BAT) for air pollution control and provide cost data, examples, theoretical explanations, and engineering methods for the design, installation, and operation of air pollution process equipment. Methods of practical design calculation are illustrated by numerous numerical calculations.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleHandbook of Environmental Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight900 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byLawrence K. Wang,Norman C. Pereira,Yung-Tse Hung
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.