All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionWorld War II was perhaps the first major global conflict to feature aerial warfare on a massive scale. From the Battle of Britain to the dropping of the Atomic Bombs, the aerial fighter proved a large part of the story of the world's deadliest conflict. Air Raids - Epic Assaults of WWII is a comprehensive exploration of just how the war was won and lost in the skies above Europe and the Pacific. Author Kim Lockwood details the major air forces and their capabilities, the key dates and events, the pilots and especially the machinery they flew day and night.
- Author BiographyKim Lockwood is an acclaimed author with a keen interest in Australian history. He worked as a journalist in Perth, Australia, before going to Darwin (where he lived through cyclone Tracy) and Melbourne, undertaking senior editorial roles for the Herald and Weekly Times and News Ltd. He is the author of D-Day Landings, Deadliest Warbirds, and Fighters of WWII.
- Author(s)Kim Lockwood
- PublisherWilkinson Publishing
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWilkinson Publishing
- Weight320 g
- Width240 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.