All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs new missile shield programs are put into place, the need increases for information on the latest systems design techniques and component techlogies. This book explains how to properly assess war-fighting capability by examining detect, control, and engage processes in the context of the combat system. The authors present a systems engineering approach that can be applied to new systems under consideration and to existing operational system designs. Using this approach, performance tradeoffs can be made between the sensor (radar) and weapon (missile) that support the development, testing, and fielding of a balanced system. The text also addresses battlespace performance assessment.
- Author BiographyWarren Boord has 28 years of defense community experience and is currently with the Department of the Navy. John B. Hoffman has over 25 years of radar and antenna systems engineering experience and currently works as a consultant.
- Author(s)John B. Hoffman,Warren J. Boord
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note125 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.