All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated text provides the latest information needed to perform return-to-service-quality maintenance and repair of aircraft electrical systems. Aircraft Electricity & Electronics, Sixth Edition covers the requirements for the Federal Aviation Administration certification of Airframe and Powerplants Technicians. The text expands well beyond this basic information, providing an in-depth study of both AC and DC systems for virtually all varieties of aircraft. This detailed guide takes you through the fundamentals of electron theory and on to the study of aircraft digital control systems. Integrated into the text are various examples of troubleshooting techniques as they apply to aircraft systems. Covers modern electronic systems for aircraft developed over the past decade Figures updated throughout Includes an eight-page color insert Discusses the latest aircraft, such as the Boeing 787, Airbus A-380, modern corporate jets, and new light aircraft Includes current FAA regulations and requirements Covers FAA Airframe and Powerplant certification required to perform and approve aircraft maintenance
- Author BiographyThomas K. Eismin is a professor of aviation technology and has been teaching at Purdue University since 1977. He has held several Federal Aviation Administration certifications, including Inspection Authorization, Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic, Designated Mechanic Examiner, and Private Pilot with Instrument and Lighter-Than-Air ratings. Professor Eismin is author of previous editions of Aircraft Electricity and Electronics.
- Author(s)Thomas K. Eismin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures, colour plates
- Weight1204 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- kevin876823 Nov, 2016by
Reduce the books on your shelf this does 99% of all the others great book.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.