Aircraft Inspection, Repair & Alterations: Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)/Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA): 2013 by Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $52.70+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis title's pub date will be changed to Jan.2013 via a database correction form after the submission is accepted and the ISBN is in the system. This handbook for Aviation Maintenance Technicians (AMTs), repair stations, aircraft owners and homebuilders details the standards for acceptable methods, techniques, and practices for the inspection, repair, and alteration of aircraft. It is a combination of the two most important Advisory Circulars (ACs) written by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) on this topic--namely, Acceptable Methods, Techniques, and Practices: Aircraft Inspection and Repair (AC 43.13-1B) and Acceptable Methods, Techniques and Practices: Aircraft Alterations (AC 43.13-2B) -- printed and bound into one volume and called the AC 43.13-1B/2B. AC 43.13-1B provides details on the materials and practices, health and safety, inspection, repair, and finishes for wood structures, fabric covering, fiberglass and plastics, and metal structures, welding and brazing. It includes chapters dedicated to ndestructive inspection (NDI), corrosion, inspection and protection, aircraft hardware, control cables and turnbuckles, engines, fuel, exhaust, propellers, aircraft systems and components, weight and balance, electrical systems, avionics, and human factors. AC 43.13-2B is a manual filled with details and instructions for the installation of aircraft components and systems, such as communications, navigation, and emergency systems, anticollision and supplementary lights, skis, oxygen systems in npressurized aircraft, rotorcraft external-load devices, cargo slings and external racks, glider and banner tow-hitches, aircraft batteries and more, including guidance on adding or relocating instruments. These combined manuals provide this pertinent information where manufacturer repair or maintenance instructions exist. The details and standards for methods and practices covered are applicable to n-pressurized civil aircraft with a gross weight of 12,500 pounds or less. Illustrated throughout; includes a glossary, and a list of useful acronyms and abbreviations.
- Author BiographyThe Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is the agency of the U.S. government with primary responsibility for the safety of civil aviation.
- Author(s)Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA),Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Series TitleFAA Handbooks Series
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content NoteB&W photos throughout, B&W illustrations throughout, charts throughout, tables t
- Weight1842 g
- Width216 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.