All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionAircraft ise has adverse impacts on passengers, airport staff and people living near airports, it thus limits the capacity of regional and international airports throughout the world. Reducing perceived ise of aircraft involves reduction of ise at source, along the propagation path and at the receiver. Effective ise control demands highly skilled and kwledgeable engineers. This book is for them. It shows you how accurate and reliable information about aircraft ise levels can be gained by calculations using appropriate generation and propagation models, or by measurements with effective monitoring systems. It also explains how to allow for atmospheric conditions, natural and artificial topography as well as detailing necessary measurement techniques.
- Author BiographyOleksandr Zaporozhets and Vadim Tokarev are Professors at the National Aviation University of the Ukraine. They were awarded a silver medal for achieving success in the development of a national economy of the USSR in 1987. Keith Attenborough is Research Professor in Acoustics at the Open University, Education Manager of the (UK) Institute of Acoustics, and former Editor-in-Chief of Applied Acoustics. In 1996 he received the Rayleigh gold medal from the Institute of Acoustics and is an Honorary Fellow of the Institute of Acoustics and a Fellow of the Acoustical Society of America.
- Author(s)Keith Attenborough,Oleksandr Zaporozhets,Vadim Tokarev
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2009
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpon Press
- Content Note31 black & white tables, 10 black & white halftones, 253 black & white line drawings
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.