Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis work details the methods of deciphering and reading the coding found on Individual Aircraft Record Cards (IARCs). The work shows how to read the 21 formats of record cards to help the reader or researcher identify the reporting or possessing unit, activity, station, and important dates for individual aircraft. The author also details where and how to obtain IARC microfilm rolls.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Mann was a member of the United States Air Force, and enjoyed a long career in the aerospace industry. He is the author of The B-29 Superfortress (2004) and lives in Cookeville, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Robert A. Mann
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Noteglossary
- Weight513 g
- Width179 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.