All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrating safety for the application of ever more complex techlogies is a formidable task. System engineers often do t have the appropriate training, are unfamiliar with the range of safety approaches, tools and techniques, and their managers do t kw when and how these may be applied and appropriately resourced. Aircraft system safety provides a basic skill set for designers, safety practitioners, and their managers by exploring the relationship between safety, legal liability and regulatory requirements. Different approaches to measuring safety are discussed, along with the appropriate safety criteria used in judging acceptability. A wealth of ideas, examples, concepts, tools and approaches from diverse sources and industries is used in Aircraft system safety to bring the theory of safety concisely together in a practical and comprehensive reference. Engineering students, designers, safety assessors (and their managers), regulatory authorities (especially military), customers and projects teams should find Aircraft system safety provides an invaluable guide in appreciating the context, value and limitations of the various safety approaches used in cost-effectively accomplishing safety objectives.
- Author BiographyDuane Kritzinger is an experienced Certification and Safety Engineering specialist. His distinguishing safety expertise lies in the ability to differentiate and integrate the Safety Assessments in the design phase with the Safety Management activities in the operational phase. His certification skills cover both the military and civil aviation domains, where he not only provides expertise in the certification of products/parts/appliance, but also assists with EASA Part 21 Design Organisation Approvals (which includes the establishment of organisation processes and structures to move beyond minimum compliance towards organisational performance).
- Author(s)D.E. Kritzinger,Duane Kritzinger
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight790 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.